Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Found Our Camera!!!

I haven't posted much lately because Kent and I thought we lost our camera, which I was very upset about because we have great pictures on there from little Dave's baby shower, which I have yet to post because I have been too lazy to upload the pictures...we have had the camera back for a couple of days now :). While our camera was "lost" we missed adorable pictures of Tripp at his first music class at Gymboree and his first trip to the park.

Tripp loved music class, it was so fun, we didn't sign him up though. We plan to sign him up for "Music and Play" class at The Little Gym in March, assuming he likes the trial class. The classes are every Saturday for 17 weeks, less for Tripp since he is missing the whole month of February when the semester started. I can't wait till our trial class, I know he is going to love it.

After music class Kent and I took Tripp to the park where he got to slide and swing for the first time...and ride around the lake in his wagon...sucks that we didn't have our camera for this but I can assure you he had a good time! And apparently mama is in trouble because Tripp almost jumped out of his wagon every time he saw a dog...I was really hoping he took after me on this one and didn't like dogs...doesn't look like that is going to be the case!!

1 comment: