Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Reason to Love Dr. Jean

Tripp had his second four month shot appointment today (he gets two shots at a time instead of four so he has to go twice). He weighed 18 lbs 12 ozs and was just about 27 inches long, which explains why I have to buy him 9 month clothing. He took his first shot like a champ, he didn’t even cry, in fact I didn’t even realize she had given it to him, but then came the second shot…this didn’t make him too happy. He was okay with one but two was pushing it…good thing we didn’t opt for four like the other babies get! He fussed for a little while but when we got in the car I popped in some Dr. Jean and by the time his favorite song (okay okay…by the time me and daddy’s favorite song) came on he was out, “My hands on my head, está aquí, this is my cabeza my mamacita….”

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I am so glad you started a blog. I can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I see you guys have one as well! I am working on the photos thing, haven't figured out how to add albums yet...for now I will just start adding them to my posts :)

    ReplyDelete