Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tripp's First Friend

Tripp has his first friend at school, his name is Cohen. Yesterday when I dropped Tripp off at school I put him in the exersaucer and walked over to put his bottles in his tub, when I turned around Cohen had walked over to Tripp's exersaucer and they were "talking" to each other, it was ridiculously cute. I walked over and pat Tripp on the head and gave him a kiss, then Cohen pat Tripp on the head and gave him an air kiss...it was probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Then today when I walked in Tripp looked down and saw Cohen and started reaching for me to put him down....apparently there is another boy that they like to play with as well but he isn't there everyday. Glad to know he is having fun at school, scared to see what kind of mess those three boys will get into when they are a little older!

1 comment: