Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random Cuteness...

A lady at Kent's work gave us a ton of toys for Tripp, one of which was a tunnel, that until now he hasn't been old enough to play with. Dada got the tunnel out the morning and from the look on Tripp's face I would say he loves it! We also went to The Little Gym this morning for Tripp's class and he loves it more and more every time we go...this morning he crawl around the whole gym without a care in the world as to where I was...he was just playing with the bouncy balls with all the older kids...he is getting so big so fast! I love this picture, Kent let Tripp sit by him in the booth before the high chair arrived and Tripp thought it was so cool, it's the little things at this age :)
This is where we often find Tripp when he crawls around...he loves playing with shoes...

He likes to play with books, works out great when I am trying to make dinner, except for the fact that I find it so cute I can't stop taking pictures and almost burn dinner :)


He looks so old in this picture!!!! He is wearing his backpack like a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment