Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time for the Crib!

Tripp slept in his crib last night for the first time ever! I know I know, he is almost 10 months old, I guess I am a little attached...and I wasn't exactly excited about it last night either but dada did a great job! Kent stayed in Tripp's room patting his back and rubbing his head until he fell asleep, then we turned the monitor on and surprisingly went to sleep within minutes - yeah I admit it, I had one of the best nights of sleep I have had in a long time. Tripp slept in his crib till about 2:30am when he got a little fussy and restless and Kent went and got him and he went right back to sleep in our bed till 6:45am, it was a great night for sleep in the Allee house!

On another note, I locked Tripp in the car last night!!! Oops!!! I picked him up from daycare and on the three minute drive home he fell asleep. We were heading to the hospital to go see Grandpa Kent but I needed to go home first to change and pick up Kent. I didn't want Tripp to wake up because he needed a little nap so I told Kent to drive around while I went and changed really quick - at that moment I threw the keys in the car for Kent and locked the door, b/c you know Tripp was in there and Kent was in the garage so I wanted to be safe...luckily we were at the house were the spare keys are...

2 comments: