Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Bunch of Posts Combined into One

Tripp got real milk today for the first time, organic 2%. I added two ounces with 3 ounces of formula, he didn't know the difference, he drank it with no problems, and better than that he has had no reaction...I was a little nervous that he would be allergic like mama...but seems like he won't be...success!!!

Tripp also got his first haircut today!!!! Dada has mentioned a couple of times that Tripp needed one and I couldn't agree more, he was getting a bit of a mullet! So out of no where when I was giving Tripp a bath I decided I was going to do it. I got the comb and scissors out and gave this wiggly little monkey a hair cut...it looks REALLY REALLY cute (but dada might have to help straighten it out...you try cutting a 10 month year olds hair...not easy!) He looks like such a little toddler, sadly I could not get an after shot besides this one though, he is busy playing on the floor...I will have to post the dry hair after picture later.
Dada bought Tripp a walker last week and this morning we practiced with Tripp walking between mama and dada, he did a great job, he will be walking in no time!
Yesterday was Tripp's first time to go swimming outside, we have been swimming a lot but never in the big outside pool at VillaSport. He loved it and had lots of fun watching his cousin Violet go down the slide!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize it was Tripp's first time in the big pool! He did great.

    ReplyDelete