Thursday, December 10, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new...

Tripp will be starting a new daycare on December 21st and I couldn't be more excited! I was relatively happy with the daycare he is at now but little things really started to bother me, little by little I was become more unhappy with the place. I talked to Kent this morning and decided to check out another daycare...boy am I glad I did...we didn't know what we were missing! He will be going to Kids R Kids now, here are a few highlights of things they have to offer that Tripp's current daycare did not:

1. Big rooms with lots of natural light
2. At least one certified teacher in each room
3. Music playing in the room all day everyday
4. A "music man" (guy with a guitar) that comes once every two weeks
5. A stroller that sits 6 children, they take them for a walk (6 at a time obviously) when the weather is nice
6. They read books to the kids everyday (simply I know, but our current daycare was not!)
7. Cameras that Kent and I can view on the Internet at anytime
8. A playground that is right outside Tripp's room, when the big kids aren't out there and it is nice they take them out to get fresh air
9. A full time chef

I couldn't love this place more...the only reason I didn't go get Tripp this morning and take him there was because we paid up front through next week at his current daycare...so he will be staying until then :)

4 comments:

  1. The only problem is they think so too, it is very expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you get what you pay for! This new daycare sounds awesome! I am sure Tripp will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so crucial that you can check up on the internet whenever you want! Tripp has his own personal chef, I love it! Can I go? Nap time...chef...music..sounds good.

    ReplyDelete