Monday, May 24, 2010

Noah's Happy Two

Our neighbor Noah had his "Happy Two" (as he called it) yesterday. He is so cute, he had such a good time.
Out saving the neighborhood!
Tripp was not liking the baby pool yesterday, it was so strange, he has never been freaked out by water before. This is not good news as Kent and I bought him a big blow up pirate ship pool for his first birthday! Although later that night he played in the bath tub for about 30 minutes and cried when I took him out...I think he may not have liked the baby pool because it was cold, he didn't start crying until I put him in it, it was the first time he had ever been in cold water. VillaSport and FINS both heat their pools.

He did however LOVE sitting in a big boy chair by himself while watching the big kids play. It is so funny to see his two front teeth when he smiles now, it cracks me up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment