Monday, August 23, 2010

No More High Chair

Kent and I decided it was time to put Tripp's highchair in the attic and Tripp couldn't be more excited about that decision. He does so good in his booster chair, he loves it. Yesterday when I told him it was time to eat he walked over to "his" chair and pulled it out. On another note, after dinner last night Tripp decided he wanted to eat ashes from the fire place...he was playing with his truck, which is right by the fire place, and I saw him reach in and grab a handful of dirt/ashes. Before I could get to him he had put them in his mouth. I called poison control and they said it was none toxic and to give him some juice. Since we have had such a horrible/rough month I was more freaked out then I think I normally would have been so I let Tripp stay up late so I could watch him. Turns out, eating ashes is just gross...no side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment