Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Mum Mums are a Hit

The mystery is solved, I know where they get communion wafers from...they say, "hey it is Easter Sunday, go to Wal-Mart and get some Baby Mum Mums for communion." Tripp seems to love them. It made me so nervous at first, I kept trying to pull it out of his mouth when a piece broke off, luckily dada was there to not let me be crazy overprotective mama...I sometime forget what a big boy he is now....and the fact that these melted in mouth in 10 seconds and Tripp has 1,000,000,000 times more drool than the average person, not sure he even got a taste before they dissolved!

2 comments:

  1. He is very much like his Cousin when it comes to loving Baby Mumm Mumms. They're kind of addictive...and delicious in a weird way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about them on someone else's blog, I had never heard of them before. He seems to like them, but I am not sure if he likes them or the fact that he can feed himeself! I like the Gerber Puffs, I think those are good :)

    ReplyDelete