Monday, January 4, 2010

Lucky Lil Texan, Tripp Got Snow for His First Christmas!

Yeah, yeah I know I am super late with these posts - better late than never (yeah, yeah again, I know - better never late)...Tripp is one lucky little boy, we went to Burleson for Christmas this year and it snowed!!!!!! It was awesome and so much fun! Here is the first picture we took, which looks like rain, because we were certain that was all we were going to get and we wanted to capture the moment, boy were we wrong, it kept coming and coming! Here are the boys making snowmen on ML's kitchen table...she wasn't home...I swear they didn't get anything wet ;). Drew got the boot from this picture because he is standing up too high and it makes it look like my head is cut off on accident, he is to the right of Tripp and I can assure you he looked super cute as well :)
Tripp was a little confused about why it was so cold but he seemed to really enjoy it, and no one got sick afterwards!
These two may look innocent in this photo but don't let them fool you, they were hurling snow balls at women and children...okay okay...we were all having a super fun snowball fight, it was awesome, I am just mad because they had better aim...

Here is a picture snapped right as they hurled one our way...
All in all it was a perfect Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment