Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Night One...

...operation get rid of paci...successful!!!! Since Tripp is now one, well almost, we have decided it is time to get rid of the paci, the only problem is he really likes it, especially at bed time. Last night I picked him up to put him to bed, for the first time with no paci, and he was pretty fussy about it. Then I went in his room and turned some music on and he was happy and went to bed within 5 minutes. As much as I hate to admit it, I am pretty sure we relied on the paci as much as Tripp did. Usually before bed we would just automatically pick him up and give him his paci, oops.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this is going well. I don't want to have to make fun of my own nephew for having a paci when he's way too old to have one.

    Speaking of which, we ran into one of V's friends the other night. This kid turned 3 in March and is still using a paci.

    ReplyDelete