Tuesday, June 8, 2010

San Antonio

Get ready for picture overload, I love all the pictures from this weekend, I couldn't decided which ones to post so I posted a bunch.

This past weekend we took our first ever family vacation and Tripp's very first vacation, we had a blast. We went to San Antonio with BVD2 and Lindsay, BJ and their boys met us on Saturday.


Saturday we all went to SeaWorld, it was so fun! I say we went for the kids but I am pretty sure all the adults had a good time as well. Tripp was laughing the entire day, except for when we watched Shamu, he looked like this.... the whole show. It was hilarious, he couldn't turn his head fast enough to see everything, he had his eyes and mouth wide open with a "what tha?!?!?" look on this face.

Here is a miracle shot of all three boys smiling, and later you will see one of Tripp and Violet both smiling...it was a good weekend for photos!
Splish splash...


Here is Tripp and dada outside the kid's water play area about 2 o'clock, Tripp was worn out!!!
Friday, yeah, I know...the pictures are out of order...we went to Fiesta Texas where Tripp rode his first roller coaster with Kent, he was laughing the whole time.
First roller coaster, "Fruit Salad"


Tripp enjoyed being in the hotel room, especially looking out the window...
...and getting to swim at night...

Friday night during nap time for the kiddos Bethany and I went to the El Mercado to buy authentic tourist shirts, they were so cute and I love the way they all looked together.
ADORABLE!
My favorite family photo, thanks Bethany and Dave!


We had a wonder trip and hope to go back every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment