Monday, July 19, 2010

Allee Family Reunion

This past Saturday was the Allee family reunion. I can't believe that this is Tripp's second reunion to attend, it is such a weird feeling not having firsts with Tripp anymore. He celebrated his second 4th of July this year as well, he is growing up way too fast.

The reunion was great, I think next year I will have a heart attack with Tripp running around by the lake and going up and down the deadly stairs, but I have a whole year before I have to worry about that. Tripp did really well walking around at the lake, he showed his new walking skills to the family, he is still a little shaky but definitely getting more confident.
Deadly stairs mentioned above. This picture was take seconds before Violet fell down them. Yeah, I was too busy taking a picture to realize she probably needed help! She just looked so cute!


Kent, Kent(KL) and Kent(Tripp)
Tripp loves dogs, unfortunately for him his mama does not. We will settle for the "Fur Real" pet we bought him and letting him play with Grandma and Grandpa's dogs.


The fam


No comments:

Post a Comment