Monday, July 19, 2010

Tripp's New Word and New Tooth

Yesterday Tripp didn't seem to be feeling too well. Dada noticed that a new tooth had cut through on the bottom and I am pretty sure that it was still hurting him. He is also about to cut three more, two on the top and one more on the bottom, poor baby! When dada left for work Tripp and I were playing on the floor, it was around 12:30pm. It started raining outside so I opened the blinds so we could look out at the rain. About ten minutes later Tripp crawled over to my lap and laid his head down. He never does this and I am not going to lie, I loved it!!! He was being so sweet!!! I scratched his back as he laid there looking out the window for nearly 3o minutes. Then I decided that even though it was early for a nap he was ready, so I picked it up and he was out! I laid him in our bed and napped with him, well for the first part, he sleep for well over 2 hrs. He was sleeping so long I started making noise to wake him up. Since he hadn't eaten in over 4 hours I knew he would be hungry when he woke up so right when he woke up I took him to the kitchen for a snack. When I turned on the kitchen light he said, "milk" I couldn't believe it!!!!! I said, "you want milk?" and he said, "milk." It was awesome, he said it several more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment