Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REN FEST

It was Pirate Adventure weekend at the Renaissance Festival so of course we had to attend :). Ty, Drew,Luke, Aunt Lindsay, Uncle BJ and Ma and Paw Paw came along for the fun as well. It was actually Ma's idea to go, she knew the boys would love it! This place was a little weird but the boys had a great time staring at all the costumes and animals. Tripp surprised us, he wasn't afraid of anything! His favorite were these big giants. He walked back and forth giving them all high fives. The drum Ma and Paw Paw bought him, he loves it! Thanks again Ma and Paw Paw!!! On another note, Tripp now says, Ma and Paw Paw, thanks to daddy's hard work this week teaching him!We had front row seats for the jousting competition, it was enjoyable for adults and kids. I actually I think I liked it because Tripp was having so much fun watching it. Drew kept saying, "hi horsey" it was so cute.
I told Ty I would give him a dollar if he ate this whole thing...he succeeded...easily. I think he could have eaten two more.

They of course had to get turkey legs. I had steak on a stick. The steak was delicious but I don't recommend eating it on a stick if you don't have to, it was annoying.
Family Pic
Tripp wasn't very good at this but he thought it was pretty funny when the arrow was shot.
Baby Luke and Ma
The boysKisses for Baby Luke


Stinky boys getting clean!
Tripp was jealous that Ma was holding Baby Luke so he jumped in her lap to be rocked and held as well. He looks HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet little Luke.

    Also, it's hilarious how my bro has drool or grease dripping down his shirt.

    ReplyDelete