Monday, September 13, 2010

The Bitee Becomes the Biter

I got a call last week from daycare letting me know Tripp had been biting, 4 times to be exact! I tend to think he is doing it because he is now the youngest in the class. At Kids R Kids Tripp was the biggest kid in the class, he had no problem getting toys when he wanted them. Now that he is at a new school and doesn't know anyone yet I think he was feeling overwhelmed and really wanted to mark his ground. Either way, I hope it stops ASAP! I love his new daycare and I really don't want him to get kicked out! Good news is he feels totally comfortable at his new school now :). When I dropped him off this morning he wouldn't hold my hand! He just carried his lunch box in the room and sat down at the table next to this other little boy and started trying to open his lunch box. It was so cute.

On another note we had two playdates this weekend, one Friday night with Jace, Tripp LOVED playing with Jace!!! They played so well together, they were laughing all night.

Saturday night we had three little ones over to play while we watched football. One was a little girl names Audrey who is 2 weeks younger than Tripp, Tripp was flirting with her, haha. It was really funny, he would walk over to her and lay his head down and smile at her. Then we brought out the tunnel and Tripp kissed her in the tunnel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment