Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Life Community Christian School

Tripp started his new big boy school yesterday. I was nervous b/c he loved his old daycare and was very used to it. Turns out there was nothing to worry about, Tripp adjusted to his new school in about 2 seconds. When we got there he was nervous and started crying when I handed him over to his teacher but I gave him breakfast and the tears stopped immediately...mama stopped existing immediately too! I waved bye-bye and gave him a kiss and he just kept on eating. His teacher called me at lunch time and said he was doing wonderful and having a great time. He got upset once more when they went to the gym to play but got used to that after a few minutes as well. I am sure that will soon be his favorite thing to do. He also did well with the nap mat instead of being in a crib. Ms. Amy, his new teacher, said that he got up a few times but then she laid with him and he was out within minutes, and sleep through all of nap time. Today at drop off there was no tears, he went right over and sat by Ms Amy and waited for breakfast, I would say he is adjusted!

I of Tripp's favorite teachers from Kids R Kids
Who are these people?!
Oh you get to eat here, I like it already!


Tripp and Ms. Amy

This is when Ms Amy asked me how old Tripp was, I told her 14 months (which makes him the youngest in the class). She said, "oh he is my young one, but most certainly not my smallest one." haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment