Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daycare Drop Off

Daycare drop off did not go smoothly this morning. I am not too surprised as he has only been there twice and then had a 4 day weekend. When we got there I was walking him in holding his hand and he was doing fine, until he saw the classroom, then I think he remembered that he was at school. He took off running down the hall! I picked him up and carried him in the room and he saw Ms. Amy and she sat by him to eat breakfast. He was then doing fine. I walked out of the room to put his bags up and sign him in then when I walked back in to kiss him and said bye. He bolted from his chair and grabbed me!!! Holy crap I have never seen him move so fast. Ms. Amy picked him up and he started crying...poor baby...it made me so so sad to see him crying when I left. I haven't really had to deal with that as he was used to his old daycare by the time he was old enough to know I was leaving. I called up there when I got to work and they said he had quickly calmed down and was doing fine. I guess he just need to get used to his new school, but that doesn't make me feel any better about walking away as he was crying.

1 comment: